Wednesday, May 23, 2007

What is a Kingdon?

Urban Dictionary defies Kingdon something like this:

He'll go all the way to Egypt in search of the most ridiculous law that is written, only to break it, because he heard somewhere that they write backwards in those parts of Africa and he's pretty sure that means something special.

My grandfather صلى الله عليه وسلم was another Kingdon. He was the only other Kingdon that I ever knew, and I know him well, though I'm not sure if we actually ever met more than once. Anyway, it's because of him that I may need to consult with an International lawyer before we can see the pyramids together.

It's a very long story, and I'm not sure if I heard it completely accurately myself. However; I believe that we can reconstruct it with a little help from my friends and family! Also, Canada is still cool in my book. Rush Phi Delt!!!

1 comment:

Kingdon said...

Actually this says that ashtead is close to kingdon, I'm not sure how to take that. I'll try not to be offended for now.

Urban Dictionary