Monday, June 4, 2007

News You Can Use

I'm in the job market! That is to say, I mean to start an accounting process of jobs, and I hope to process some of the jobs accounted for into a revenue stream! But it would be better for me if I could just make a commodity of a human and trade these with other businesses!

That's right folks, I'm not just talking about Globalization, I'm also describing the breakdown of atomic families in today's consumer society! There are many worthy causes that are most deserving of our attention as a nation, and I am proud to see from our Fearless Leader George W. Bush that we have doubled our budget commitment to fighting AIDS in Africa.

What does this mean? More international jobs for ambitious students that want to save the world! (Hopefully some saving the world does happens. ان شىء الله!) I think I'm past the cynical stage, where I should believe that all 30 billion of those dollars will find their way into the pockets of executives in obscenely large pharmaceutical companies; of course I'm certainly not above questioning ethics and motives in any industry.

Still, some of this money will undoubtedly be used to fund technological development and expansion of commodity server resources. Anyone who is savvy enough to wield the full flexibility of an optimally configured best-practices rack full o' servers these days is in a good position to direct these expenditures, which makes a commodity in and of ones self!

The combined research efforts of Tuesday Studios are a product of Kingdon Barrett and Juozas Gaigalas, in cooperation with the Rochester Institute of Technology's Golisano College of Computing and Information Sciences and Venture Creations Student Business Development Lab. Waiting for the punchline? It's about scalable infrastructure... sounds like a smart buy to us!

No comments: